upsrtc vacancy 2022 - conductor, driver, new vacancy, recruitment apply online
upsrtc vacancy 2022
The Uttar Pradesh State Road Transport Corporation (UPSRTC) is a public sector passenger road transport corporation headquartered in Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh. It was established on 15 May 1947 with the operation of buses on the Agra-Lucknow route.
To be eligible for the Uttar Pradesh State Road Transport Corporation (UPSRTC) vacancy recruitment, candidates must have a minimum of 10th pass certificate from a recognized board. The age limit for candidates is 18-40 years. Candidates must also have a valid driving license.
Those who meet the eligibility criteria can apply for the UPSRTC vacancy by filling out an application form. The form can be obtained from the official website of the corporation or from any of its regional offices. The completed form must be submitted along with the required documents to the designated office.
(Relaxation in upper age limit mentioned below)
|Name of Department| विभाग का नाम\||Here you can find job vacancies for both fresher and experienced candidates. ♢Latest UPRTC Jobs Notifications List Updated on : 24.09.2022. UPRTC Recruitment.||UPSRTC||UPSRTC Bharti Big Vacancy 2022 — Apply for latest vacancy at Www.upsrtc.com. Uttar Pradesh State Road Transport Corporation UP Roadways released the ...|
|Total No of Posts|
Position Wise Vacancies 2022 · Clerk · Stenographer · Lab Technician · Medical Officer · Security Guard · Trainee · Veterinary Officer · Computer ...
|Posts Name| पद का नाम||UPSRTC Conductor and Driver Recruitment 2022| Apply online उत्तर प्रदेश राज्य सड़क परिवहन निगम 12वी पास भर्ती.||Conductor and Driver( ड्राइवर और कंडक्टर )|
|Age Limit (आयु सीमा)||18 Years to 40 years (as on 01-01-2022)||15-Sept-2022 — Apply Online for UPSRTC Driver Parichalak Vacancy 2022 Notification ... UPSRTC Samvida Conductor 2022 Vacancy, Merit List, Selection Date.|
|Job Type||UPSRTC Recruitment 2022 Apply Online for Latest Conductor And Driver Bharti in UP. उत्तर प्रदेश रोडवेज भर्ती 2022 Eligibility, ...||Contractual||इस अवसर का लाभ उठाकर आप नौकरी प्राप्त कर सकते हैं। UPSRTC ने तमाम अभ्यर्थियों के लिए UP Roadways ...|
|सैलरी Pay Scale per Month||Rs. 7950/-||UPSRTC Recruitment 2022 Apply Online Form For Driver, Conductor Posts at www.upsrtc.com Govt Jobs 2022 through UPSRTC Notification 2022.|
|Apply Mode||Online||UPSRTC Recruitment 2022 ... The candidate should also have 60% mandatory marks in the 12th examination. ... Applicants should be of age between 18 to 45 for this ...|
|Official Website Name||upsrtc.com||Age Limitation for UPSRTC Vacancy 2022 ... How To Apply: Candidates can apply online for UPSRTC Conductor Vacancies from the Website (https://sarkarinaukrilive.|
|Notification Released Date||28/05/2022||UPSRTC 2022 Driver Conductor Recruitment Application Process · Visit the official Www.upsrtc.com, careers/ vacancy /recruitment page, Click on Driver Conductor ...|
|Apply Online Starting Date||1 day ago — Eligibility Criteria of UPSRTC Conductor Recruitment 2022 ; General – 100 posts; SC/ST – 27 posts ; Minimum-18 Years Old; Maximum-40 Years Old.||28th May 2022|
|Apply Online Closing Date||18th June 2022||The minimum age limit will be 18 years to 45 years. · Age on Date : 1 August, 2022 · Age Relaxation :- SC/ ST/ OBC candidates relaxation as per ...|
|Application form modification last date||18/06/2022|
Subscribe now to achieve your dream job through UPSRTC Recruitment 2022. यूपीएसआरटीसी बस कंडक्टर भर्ती 2022
The selection process for the UPSRTC vacancy includes a written test and an interview. Candidates who clear the written test will be called for the interview. The final selection will be made on the basis of the candidate's performance in both the written test and the interview.
The Uttar Pradesh State Road Transport Corporation (UPSRTC) is inviting applications from eligible candidates for the posts of Drivers. The post requires the candidate to have a minimum educational qualification of 10th pass from a recognized board. The candidate should also have a valid driving license with a minimum experience of 3 years as a professional driver.
2. Age Limit
The age limit for the post of Driver is 45 years.
3. Selection Process
The selection process for the post of Driver will be based on written test and interview. Candidates who qualify in the written test will be called for an interview. The final selection will be made on the basis of performance in the interview.
4. Application Fee
The application fee for the post of Driver is Rs. 500/- for General and OBC candidates and Rs. 200/- for SC/ST candidates. The fee can be paid through demand draft in favor of "UPSRTC" payable at "Lucknow".
The age limit to apply for the UPSRTC vacancy is between 18 and 42 years. Those who are under 18 years of age or over 42 years of age are not eligible to apply.
2. Educational Qualification
The educational qualification required to apply for the UPSRTC vacancy is a minimum of 10th pass from a recognized board. Candidates who have higher qualifications such as 12th pass, graduation, etc. are also eligible to apply.
3. Physical Fitness
All candidates who wish to apply for the UPSRTC vacancy must be physically fit and able to perform their duties. Candidates will have to undergo a medical examination to ensure that they are physically fit before they can be considered for the job.
4. Driving License
Candidates who wish to apply for the UPSRTC vacancy must possess a valid driving license. Candidates without a valid driving license will not be considered for the job.
1. Application Fee: The application fee for UPSRTC Vacancy is Rs. 200/- for General and OBC candidates, and Rs. 100/- for SC/ST candidates. The fee can be paid through online mode using debit/credit card or net banking.
2. Eligibility Criteria: The eligibility criteria for UPSRTC Vacancy include age limit, educational qualification, and experience. The minimum age limit is 18 years and the maximum age limit is 40 years. Candidates must have completed 10+2 from a recognized board or institution. Candidates with prior experience in the relevant field will be given preference.
3. Selection Process: The selection process for UPSRTC Vacancy includes written test and interview. Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of their performance in the written test and called for interview. The final selection will be made on the basis of candidate’s performance in both the written test and interview.
4. How to Apply: Interested and eligible candidates can apply for UPSRTC Vacancy through online mode on the official website of UPSRTC at www.upsrtc.com. Candidates must submit all the required documents along with the online application
The selection process for the upsrtc vacancy recruitment is as follows:
1. Candidates must first take an online written test.
2. Candidates who pass the written test will then be invited to take a physical fitness test.
3. Candidates who pass the physical fitness test will then be interviewed by a panel of upsrtc officials.
4. Finally, candidates who are successful at the interview stage will be offered a job with upsrtc.
The UPSRTC offers a very attractive salary structure for its employees.
The basic salary for a UPSRTC employee is quite high, and there are also many allowances and benefits that come with the job. These include medical and travel allowances, as well as a generous pension scheme.
UPSRTC employees also get a lot of job satisfaction from knowing that they are helping to keep Uttar Pradesh's transport system running smoothly. They also get to experience the state's diverse culture and meet people from all walks of life.
Overall, the UPSRTC is a great place to work, and the salary structure is just one of the many reasons why.
How to Apply Online for upsrtc Recruitment 2022
- 1. Visit the official website of the Uttar Pradesh State Road Transport Corporation (UPSRTC) at www.upsrtc.com.
- 2. On the homepage, click on the ‘Recruitment’ tab at the top of the page.
- 3. A new page will open with a list of UPSRTC recruitment notifications.
- 4. Click on the notification for the post you wish to apply for.
- 5. A new page will open with all the details of the recruitment such as eligibility criteria, selection process, etc.
- 6. Read all the instructions carefully before applying online.
- 7. To apply online, click on the ‘Apply Online’ link given on the notification page.
- 8. Fill in all the required details carefully and submit your application form online before the last date.
upsrtc vacancy 2022
The Uttar Pradesh State Road Transport Corporation (UPSRTC) is a public sector organization that provides passenger transportation services in the state of Uttar Pradesh. The corporation was established in 1974 and currently operates a fleet of over 4,000 buses. UPSRTC is one of the largest employers in the state of Uttar Pradesh, with over 20,000 employees. UPSRTC has recently announced a vacancy for the post of Junior Engineer (Civil). Interested candidates can apply for the position by visiting the official website of UPSRTC. The last date to submit the application is May 31, 2022.