Recruitment of 378 Constable/Tradesmen in CISF 2017
CISF (Central Industrial Security Force) invites application for the post of Constable/ Tradesmen. CISF has advertised 378 posts of Constable/Tradesmen. Age Limit, Education Qualification, Salary, last date to apply, application fee, Selection Process, Apply now, How to apply,
CISF (Central Industrial Security Force) is established in 1969. CISF has 144418 employees. CISF is a central armed police force. CISF is under Union Ministry of Home Affairs. The Headquarters of CISF are located at New Delhi. CISF provides security for 300 industrial units like power plants, Heavy engineering, space units, mints, Delhi Metro Rail Corporation etc.
Name of the Organisation: CISF (Central Industrial Security Force)
Name of the Post: Constable/ Tradesman
Constable /Tradesmen in the field of Barber, Boot Maker, Cook, Carpenter, Electrician, Mason, Mali, Painter, Sweeper, Plumber and Washerman.
Number of posts: 378
Details of the Post:
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancy|
Age Limit: 18-23 Years as on 1-8-2017
For Relaxations refer the official Notification.
Educational Qualification: 10th
The candidate should have passed Matriculation or its equivalent from a recognized board or university for skilled trades (i.e. Barber, Boot Maker, Cook, Carpenter, Electrician, Mason, Mali, Painter, Plumber and Washer Man). Industrial Training Institute trained personnel will be preferred.
The candidate should have passed Matriculation or its equivalent from a recognized board or university for unskilled trades (i.e. Sweeper).
Application Fee: Rs.100 for General & OBC Candidates and no fee for SC/ST, Ex-Servicemen.
- First the candidates have to appear for Height Bar Test.
- Those who qualify for Height Bar Test will go through Physical Efficiency Test (PET).
- In Physical Efficiency Test (PET), the candidates have to race 1.6 km in 6 minutes 30 seconds. The PET test is not there for Ex-Servicemen.
- Those who qualify the Height Bar Test & Physical Efficiency Test (PET) need to go for Physical Standard Test (PST). Here they will check the chest,height etc.
- Height Bar Test, Physical Efficiency Test (PET), & Physical Standard Test (PST) will go for Documentation.
- In Documentation, they will check the Education certificates, Domicile Certificate & Date of Birth certificate.
- Four passport size recent photographs of the candidates need to be carried.
- In addition to the original certificates, the candidates will also bring Xerox/photo-copy of educational, caste, technical/ trade and experience certificates, driving license, etc
- Any ID card need to be carried like Aadhar card, PAN Card, Voter ID, Driver License etc.,
- After Qualification of Height Bar Test, Physical Efficiency Test (PET), Physical Standard Test (PST), & Documentation.
- The candidate needs to go for Trade test.
- Those who qualify for Trade test has to attende Written Test.
- The written test contains 100 questions which carries 1 mark each.
- The written test is from the following topics.
- General awareness /knowledge, Knowledge of elementary mathematics Analytical aptitude. Ability to distinguish pattern between english/ hindi.
- The duration of written test is 2 hrs
- The Qualification mark for the written test is 35% for UR & 33% for OBC/SC/ST.
- Then those who qualify the written test has final medical examination.
- The medical examination test is purely based on the written test marks.
How to apply:
Application is to be submitted in online only.
The Application needs to be submitted to the respective zones:
For Bihar, Jharkhand, Orissa
DIG/CISF East Zone HQrs,
Boring Road, Pataliputra
Patna-800 013 (Bihar)
For Chhatisgarh, Dadra Nagar Haveli, Daman & Diu, Goa, Gujarat, Madhya Pradesh, Maharastra
DIG/CISF West Zone HQrs-I
CISF Complex, Sector-35,
Navi Mumbai (Maharashtra)-410210.
For Chandigarh, Delhi, Himachal Pradesh, Haryana, Jammu & Kashmir, Rajasthan, Punjab. Uttrakhand, Uttar Pradesh
DIG/CISF North Zone–I HQrs
CISF NZ-I HQrs Mahipalpur (Bypass Road)
New Delhi. 110 037 (Delhi)
For Andhra Pradesh, Kerala, Karnataka, Lakshadweep, Puducherry, Tamil Nadu, Telangana.
DIG/CISF South Zone HQrs
D Block, Rajaji Bhavan,
Chennai - 600090 (Tamil Nadu)
For Andaman& Nicobar Island, Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Meghalaya, Manipur, Mizoram, Nagaland, Sikkim, Tripura, West Bengal
DIG/North East Zone HQrs,
CISF Premises No.533,
CISF East Kolkata,
Kolkata 700 107 (West Bengal)
Starting Date of Online Application: 14-10-2017
Last Date to Apply Online: 20-11-2017
Last Date for Payment: 22-11-2017
Date of Written Test: Will be Updated
Job Location: Anywhere in India
Admit Card: Centre wise Roll Number block of candidates for each day, at least 01 week before PET/PST, documentation, Trade Test, Written Test and Medical Examination will be available on: Click Here
|ISRO Next Launch||Click Here|
|ISRO Question Paper ofScientist /engineer, Technical,Assistant, Technician-B,|
Scientific Assistant, Fireman-A, Catering Attendant, Assistant & Upper Division Clerk
|VSSC Recruitment of 30 Scientist / Engineer in VSSC 2017||Click Here|
|Vacancy & Educational Qualification of Scientist/Engineer in VSSC 2017||Click Here|
|VSSC Recruitment of 24 Technician-B & Radiographer 2017||Click Here|
|VSSC Recruitment of 33 posts of Technical Assistant, Scientific Assistant, Junior Hindi translator 2017||Click Here|
|Vacancy & Educational Qualification of Technical Assistant, Scientific Assistant, Junior Hindi translator 2017||Click Here|
|Recruitment of Technical Assistant, Technician & Various Vacancy in IPRC 2017||Click Here|
|Recruitment of Scientific Assistant in NRSC||Click Here|
|Recruitment of Assistant & UDC in ISRO||Click Here|
|ISRO Drivers Question Paper & Exam Paper||Click Here|
|ISRO Drivers Syllabus Download||Click Here|
|ISRO Recruitment of Drivers||Click Here|
|ISRO Scientist / Engineer Cut off for Electronics, Mechanical, & Computer Science||Click Here|
|ISRO Electronics Syllabus for Scientist/Engineer||Click Here|
|ISRO Mechanical Syllabus for Scientist/Engineer||Click Here|
|ISRO Computer Science Syllabus for Scientist/Engineer||Click Here|
|ISRO Scientist/Engineer Question papers||Click Here|
|NRSC Recruitment of Canteen Attendant & Cook||Click Here|
|NRSC Canteen Attendant & Cook Question Paper & Answer Key||Click Here|
|ISRO Recruitment of Scientist/ Engineer 2017 September||Click Here|
Thank You for visiting....
If you have queries ask in the comment box.