Assistant & UDC Written Test Tomorrow | Read the Instructions, cut-off, Exam pattern
For all the Aspirants wishing you, Best of Luck...!!!
Here are some Important instructions:
- Please take your call letter (Admit Card)
- If you did not get your Call letter (Admit Card) by the Email, Please go to the venue in-charge, he/she will provide you a sample hall ticket. Please take a colored photo with a ID card with you if you doesn't have the admit card i.e call letter.
- Please bring a set of self attested copies of mark list and experience certificate if you have for verification.
- Please report one hour before to the examination hall.
- Bring ball point pen.
- Electronics Gadgets like computer, mobile phone, pager, calculator, etc , log tables, textbook, notes, are not advised to bring.
- In Part-A, all the questions will be objective questions i.e. Multiple choice questions and Part-B is descriptive which contains 3 questions which is to be written compulsorily in English.
- Read the instructions in the OMR sheet before you start the examination.
- For the Part-B, the Invigilator gives you extra sheets for the Descriptive section.
- After the examination, the candidate has to handover the OMR sheet & Descriptive answer sheets to the invigilator.
- The call letter is also taken by the invigilator for a record purpose.
- The candidate has to remove the carbon copy attached with OMR carefully and return the Original OMR to the invigilator.
- Take the carbon copy and keep it for future reference.
- Please dont get tensions in the exam this can result in marking a wrong answer.Each question carries 3 marks in Part-A. There is a negative mark of 0.5 mark.
- The exam duration is 3 hours.
- The minimum cut off mark is 50%, i.e. 150.
- Revise what you have read before and relax.
ALL THE BEST..........
|Part||Details||Number of Questions||Number of marks|
|General Intelligence & Reasoning||13||39|
|ISRO Next Launch||Click Here|
|ISRO Question Paper ofScientist /engineer, Technical,Assistant, Technician-B,|
Scientific Assistant, Fireman-A, Catering Attendant, Assistant & Upper Division Clerk
|VSSC Recruitment of 30 Scientist / Engineer in VSSC 2017||Click Here|
|Vacancy & Educational Qualification of Scientist/Engineer in VSSC 2017||Click Here|
|VSSC Recruitment of 24 Technician-B & Radiographer 2017||Click Here|
|VSSC Recruitment of 33 posts of Technical Assistant, Scientific Assistant, Junior Hindi translator 2017||Click Here|
|Vacancy & Educational Qualification of Technical Assistant, Scientific Assistant, Junior Hindi translator 2017||Click Here|
|Recruitment of Technical Assistant, Technician & Various Vacancy in IPRC 2017||Click Here|
|Recruitment of Scientific Assistant in NRSC||Click Here|
|Recruitment of Assistant & UDC in ISRO||Click Here|
|ISRO Drivers Question Paper & Exam Paper||Click Here|
|ISRO Drivers Syllabus Download||Click Here|
|ISRO Recruitment of Drivers||Click Here|
|ISRO Scientist / Engineer Cut off for Electronics, Mechanical, & Computer Science||Click Here|
|ISRO Electronics Syllabus for Scientist/Engineer||Click Here|
|ISRO Mechanical Syllabus for Scientist/Engineer||Click Here|
|ISRO Computer Science Syllabus for Scientist/Engineer||Click Here|
|ISRO Scientist/Engineer Question papers||Click Here|
|NRSC Recruitment of Canteen Attendant & Cook||Click Here|
|NRSC Canteen Attendant & Cook Question Paper & Answer Key||Click Here|
|ISRO Recruitment of Scientist/ Engineer 2017 September||Click Here|
Thank You for visiting....
If you have queries ask in the comment box.
Post a Comment